Upcoming - 2015 Baseball / Softball Season
Looking for new Home park to base your team? Check out MAA and the SLCAA league.
- We have plenty of field space and times.
- Early games start at 6pm on weekdays.
- Quality all-dirt fields
- Some pre season practice fields available
- Quality Tournaments
- SLCAA Pre-season tournament (and more American Level Tournaments in 2015)
Team Registration Process:
Team Managers will enter their pre-season roster in our online system. Parents will register their children individually through the MAA online registration system, and players will be matched to your team based on the pre-season roster entered by the manager (uses name and DOB to match). Parents will individually choose their concession duty date(s) during the registration process.
All new teams are welcome to register at MAA. We have plenty of space at MAA and in the SLCAA Leauge.
Individual Registraton Process:
5U - 7U: Please register and Dennis Knapik will coordinate team building in February. firstname.lastname@example.org.
8U - 9U: Please be aware that open spots on teams may be limited. Please register and contact your age coordinator, Mike Stone.
10U - 14U: Please contact Mike Stone about team availability. He will check with managers of teams in these age groups.
2015 Spring/Summer League Costs:
- 5U - 7U Training League: $90 per player (1 parent concession duty required per player)
- 8U - 14U Leagues: $120 per player (1 parent concession duty required per player)
- Concession Duty Buyout Option: $130 (This is a family buyout, not per player)
- High School Team Fee: $1,000 (No concession duty required for HS Teams)
Ages 5U, 6U & 7U:
Please contact Dennis Knapik with any questions at email@example.com. Registration for 5U, 6U, 7U has been extended to February 15, 2014.
For New Teams (8U and older):
Contact Steve Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to reserve a spot for the upcoming 2015 season. I will put you in contact with the proper coordinator
Registration opens Dec 1.