MAA NIGHT AT BUSCH STADIUM
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 7:15 pm
2015 Team Cardinal Tickets Order Form PDF
2015's MAA Night at Busch Stadium will be on Wednesday May 27, 2015. The Cardinals play the Arizona Diamondbacks at 7:15 pm. MAA will have Pavilion Box and Pavilion Reserve seats at $15.00 per ticket. The players and coaches will be able to parade around the field prior to the game. Each team is requested to have only 2-3 coaches per team walk the field with the players. Players are encouraged to wear their uniform shirts for the parade. Additional information about the parade will be provided when you pick up your tickets.
Please detach the form below and mail it along with a single check from each team made payable to MAA. We ask that managers mail only one order and one check per team. We will make every effort to seat teams next to one another if they so request.
Ticket orders MUST be received by us at the addresson the order form no later than May 15, 2015.
Ticket Pickup Information:
Tickets will be available for team pick-up on Wednesday May 19th and Thursday May 20th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm under the concession stand pavilion at MAA. If the weather is bad on those dates, the location will change to the MAA “white house” located at the east end of the ball park. If the Manager is unable to pick the tickets up one of these dates – please send a representative from your team, or another designee, to pick up your tickets. NOTE: Managers, if you can't make it on these dates/times please send a parent in your place. It is time consuming for volunteers to make special pickup arrangements for teams.
* * * * Wednesday, May 27th Instructions * * * *
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
Game Time: 7:15 pm
Note: This instructions may be updated as we get closer to the game day. Please check back.
5:30 pm - Arrival time for Parade Participants
- Meet at the Southeast 'corner' of the Busch Stadium, near Gate #1 on Broadway and Poplar Streets
- Wait outside along Broadway
- Your Cardinals Representative will meet the group. DO NOT enter the stadium until your Cardinals Representative leads your group through the gate.
6:00 pm - Parade Participants Enter Stadium
- Tickets are scanned upon entry
- Your Cardinals Representative will escort the group down the ramps and to field access.
6:25 pm - Parade on the Field
- Your Cardinals Representative will lead you onto the field.
- Parade start time on the field will be between 6:25 pm - 6: 40 pm.
- You will stay on the warning tracks as you parade around the field and will not be allowed onto the field or grass area.
- Please keep photos to a minimum to keep the parade moving.
- Once the parade is finished and everyone exits the field, the group will be escorted up the east ramp and back to the main concourse. If parents want to meet their children, they can wait outside of section 130 by the ramp.
- Max 2-3 coaches per team walk in the parade. Teams with younger players may want to have additional parents walk to keep track of the boys in the crowd.
- Parade participants must have ticket for admission with them.
- Players should wear baseball shirts in the parade.
Note to Managers and parents: Last year there were groups from other ballpark also waiting at the gate for the parade, and it was difficult to see and find others from your MAA team. Be sure to coordinate with your team parents, allow plenty of extra time, and use cell phones to find one another.