Looking for new Home park to base your team? Check out MAA and the SLCAA league.
- We have plenty of field space and times.
- Early games start at 6pm on weekdays.
- Quality all-dirt fields
- Some pre-season practice fields available
- Quality Tournaments
- SLCAA Pre-season tournament (and more American Level Tournaments in 2018)
Team Registration Process:
Team Managers will enter their pre-season roster in our online system. Parents will register their children individually through the MAA online registration system, and players will be matched to your team based on the pre-season roster entered by the manager (uses name and DOB to match). Parents will individually choose two concession duty dates during the registration process. (Two required "per family" starting in 2016 - not per player).
All new teams are welcome to register at MAA. We have plenty of space at MAA and in the SLCAA Leauge.
Individual Registration Process:
5U - 7U: Please register and Dennis Knapik will coordinate team building in February.
8U - 9U: Please be aware that open spots on teams may be limited. Please register and contact Mike Stone
10U - 14U: Please contact Mike Stone, about team availability. He will check with managers of teams in these age groups.
Spring/Summer League Costs:
- 5U - 7U Training League: $90 per player (2 parent concession duties per per family)
- 8U - 14U Leagues: $120 per player (2 parent concession duty required per family)
- Concession Duty Buyout Option: $130 (This is a family buyout, not per player)
- High School Team Fee: $1,000 (No concession duty required for HS Teams)
Ages 5U, 6U & 7U:
Please contact Dennis Knapik with any questions.
For New Teams (8U and older):
Contact the boys coordinator, Mike Stone, with any questions and to reserve a spot for the upcoming season.
Registration opened Dec 05